Top Off page SEO Optimization techniques will help make your website popular on the internet, so you can get more visibility.
With the on-page techniques, we can get visibility in search engines. But only off page SEO techniques will help improve your website position in SERP.
Search Engine Optimization is the term used to describe a set of processes that aim at optimizing a website for search engines. It has two parts – Off Page SEO and On-Page SEO.
On-Page SEO is all about optimizing the content and visuals of the website. It refers to all the things that we do on our website such as content, image, keyword stuffing, internal linking, etc.
Overall the on-page technique means structuring or building your website to be search engine friendly. It includes –
- Having optimized titles and descriptions
- Proper URL Structures
- User-friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text Formatting (use of h1,h2,bold etc)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User-friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Mobile Friendly pages
- Top quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
Off-page SEO is an important part of SEO and play a major role to increase the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs).
Here mentioned are all top off Page SEO optimization techniques are used to increase the ranking of your website in the results of various search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
I suggest you use “The Hoth”, as I have also used The HOTH.You can get more traffic, even100% White Label traffic through The Hoth SEO services. Check out The HOTH Local SEO, HOTH Mega Packages, HOTH Blogger Packages.
The top Off page SEO Optimization Techniques includes below mentioed key activities-
- External and internal Link Building
- Social Media Marketing
- Social bookmarking
In my this blog, I have described various Off page SEO Optimization Techniques and Activities to build up your Online Reputation:
- Blogging and blog submissions: This is one of the most powerful ways to promote your company or website online. There are so many blog submission sites to submit your blog. Write twice or thrice in a week a blog of your own for your company or website and include lots of unique and fresh content.
2. Social Bookmarking: Social Bookmarking is yet another powerful way of promoting your website online. Do some social bookmarking in popular bookmarking sites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon etc.
This may boost your website traffic based on how effectively you have participated. Top Social Bookmarking sites are delicious, StumbleUpon, Digg, Diigo and Technorati.
3. Optimization of Social Networking Sites: This is a crucial step with which you have to initiate your process. Try to become a member of the most popular social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. and create an optimized profile of your own and your company.
4. High PR Directory Submission: There are topmost quality directories available on online to submit your websites like DMOZ, Hub pages, Thefreelibrary, magportal, Yahoo Directory, ZoomInfo, yellow page and so many more
5. Link Exchange: Exchange links with service-related websites that can help to improve your link popularity, which is a major factor of Google PageRank algorithm.
6. Search Engine Submission: It’s always recommended to submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo and Bing to rank your website. It is FREE to list your website on these search engines.
You can get done your alot of SEO work by SEO Clerk at very affordable price $3.
7. Forum Submissions: Search the top most forums of your niche and create a forum online discussion board of your own. You can also post or reply to a thread in other service-related existing forums that allow links in your signature which can be crawled by the search engines. Few Forum submission sites such as worries forum, flickr, addthis, bbpress etc.
8. Video Submissions: If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality backlinks because all video submission websites have high PR. Best Video Submission Sites are Vimeo, YouTube, vine,metacafe, Dailymotion and metacafe