Why It’s significant to Opt for best Email Marketing Software for business?
Email marketing is considered as the world’s cost-effective digital marketing tool. It will give your business a complete control, management and allows to communicate directly with clients.
A detailed description of email marketing tools. Check the guide of top 10 Email Marketing Tips. Start building highly converting email list and enhance engagement of customers.
The best email marketing tools or services ensure best design engaging newsletters, autoresponders, emails, sign up forms, landing pages etc.
It also enables to manage effectively the contacts list, tracking the emails opening rate /bounce rate. The overall performance of companies email marketing campaigns.
Price Comparision of Best Email Marketing Software and Automation Tools for Small Business
Mostly consists of, the top email marketing software, automation tools, and email marketing services make certain that emails do not reach into the spam folder.
Using OptinMonster to boost your conversion and sales by adding the engaging subscription forms on the website.
1. AWeber Reviews
Aweber, email marketing service provider and automation platform for the users. Aweber can be used by small and large business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
It enables you to easily access automation tools to launch automated email sequence, email tracking, email list management, tags, and segment.
This email marketing software supports these awesome options -live webinars, live chat, email support, phone support and a big library of tutorials and how-tos.
Aweber has an ability to import or host the email database. It consists of autoresponders which enable users the marketing automation functionality. Aweber has responsive to email designs. It also includes Opt-in processes, enables flexibility how of organizing multitasks. It consists the feature of Click-based tagging and advanced segmentation check.
- It integrates with third-party tools and apps.
- Aweber consists of many themes for usage.
- Offers live support by phone.
- Setting up time-based autoresponders.
- Strong Reporting features. Segmenting data is easy, can use contents and user activity (email opened and clicks etc.) to create your segments.
- Search before dates to segment active and inactive subscribers.
- Update your confirmation call-to-action button text.
Ready templates of Sign Up Forms are available in Aweber. Grow your email list with mobile responsive sign-up forms.
- A bit expensive than others.
- Emails templates can’t be edited using Aweber’s standard drag and drop email builder.
- Segments can’t be customized at once on sending an e-newsletter.
Aweber offers 30-day trial free of cost. Later on, Aweber pricing user can be used in emailing a list containing up to 500 subscribers in $19 per Month. And increases as per increase your subscriber’s list.
2. Sendy Reviews
Sendy is a self-hosted Email marketing tool comes software. Typically, it enables you to track emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). Super simple to send authenticated email to the bulk of the audience.
With the help of automated responders enables the user to design beautiful and attractive reports. So affordable to proceed with it to increase email engagement and off-course increase revenue.
Amazon simple email services (SES) enables to send authentication emails in bulk, hence eventually you can manage product and services. Helps your clients to access their own brand and allows them to send a newsletter on setting their own price.
Better to use it for fast multilevel email sending for your affiliate products, also you can store the templates for further use.
Sendy has all the necessary and recommended features that are available in the best email marketing service provider to promote affiliate program to earn money online.
Here is the list of major affiliate programs that get approved within a day and you can join to earn money online –
The best features fo sendy are Reporting, Campaign builder, Handling, Auto-responder, Complaints, export of contact list, Automatic Bounce, Statistical Graph, Unsubscribe, and Handling import etc.
- Line segmentations
- Consists of a list of subscriber management.
- Have different autoresponders.
- Custom feels enables to customize data accordingly.
- Handles bounce, unsubscribe and complaint efficiently.
- Reliable to use.
PRICE COMPARISON of Sendy with Mailchimp
So, it’s quite understood, that Amazon SES only costs $1 for 10,000 emails. You can check the above image. MailChimp is going to charge you $200 for the same number of emails.
- Need technical skills to use and install the software.
- Lacks video editor for emails and templates.
3. Getresponse Reviews
Get response is an all-in-one Online Campaign Marketing and Email Marketing platform to grow business. It has scalable workflow plans of the customer journey and simple rules and free onboarding.
Start with its 30 days free trial version for getting the best response to your email marketing campaigns.
Getresponse enables to increase conversion rates, autoresponders and optimize audience engagement. It consists of drag and drop email design editor, a/b testing, forms designing, advanced analytics landing page templates, mobile workspace, and stock photos.
Webinar marketing solution enhances communication with the customer, social media integration and helps in getting more leads. Marketing automation helps to build, plan and manage customers data, needs and activities.
- Offers an Innovative concept, a number ready to use email templates and stock images.
- Have the best UI system for use offers a Great response.
- Good interface to use with useful campaign monitoring and analysis tools.
- Proper functioning of autoresponders, email functioning is proper & is commendable.
- Great newsletters design to attract your audience and make advertising campaign is easy to use.
- Customer support takes 3 days to answer a question, it becomes annoying at times.
- Paying more for the subscribers and not able to use features appropriately becomes difficult to manage at times.
- Getresponse provides setup but lacks in downloading option.
- Needs more customization for the surveys and attracting customers. Software like wufoo etc.
GetResponse’s email marketing for beginners starts from
- List size of 1000 email, pricing will be $15/month.
- As the email list increases from 5000+, email pricing will be $49/mo billed monthly. Pricing increases as per you’re increasing your email list and network.
My Recommendations to consider GetResponse
The paid version of this software is far better to use. It’s quite affordable to start with and get high ROI Invest in your business. Sign up below.
4. MailChimp Reviews
When you think about the email marketing platforms, MailChimp always pops up in our mind. Other than the aesthetic Monkey 🙂
MailChimp also offers a lifetime free plan for your business. Under the FREE plan, you are allowed to 2000 emails per month to 2000 subscribers.
This is good news for personal and SMB accounts, as most of the tools and templates are accessible on this free account.
MailChimp enables users to create campaigns, landing pages, signup forum, Google remarketing ads and Facebook ads.
It also allows you to ease your work by automating your complete welcome & promotional email series, product recommendation and order notification.
Having key feature of optimizing your audience by A/B testing reports, personalization and segmentation.
- MailChimp enables huge resources to fighting spam, includes restrictive sending policies.
- Launches a new version of the tools and software every 3-4 weeks. Their team is highly committed to increasing the usability of software.
- Template designs along with customization features offer great designs for clients.
- Offers Powerful and simple Image Editors
- Social Media, Geo-Tracking and Google Analytics Integration.
- Easy and is free to use for beginners and startups to a certain extent.
- Although offer FREE plan, Price is towards higher end in Paid version
- Customer support response time
- Integration with tools are less
- Don’t offer advanced Automation
For a beginner and startup MailChimp FREE Plan to start with. Later if the user wishes to grow a level up in business then the pricing starts from $10/month for 100 subscribers. billed monthly varies as per levels grow.
5. Constant Contact Reviews
Other then Mailchimp, Aweber and Sendy, Constant contact is a well-renowned name in digital marketing sector for email marketing.
Connect with the customers in the industry with a fast-growing email editor. Enables to create professional looking emails in minutes with wonderful its tool for mobile optimization of templates and best drag-drop features.
Constant contact helps to Grow your contacts list more efficiently. The price of this software is big expensive however it is an incredible system and absolutely worth paying to use it.
Constant contact is a user-friendly email marketing platform to work with. It enables users to access easy email campaigns tracking, monitoring and reporting.
It has an inbuilt social media sharing tools to share the emails on the go. It also enables users to efficiently manage their emails and contacts list, as here it’s to import your email list from Gmail, Excel sheet, Outlook, etc. Below are the pros, cons and pricing for Constant Contact.
- Constant contact offers real-time reporting and analytics.
- Creates an invitation, track RSVP and promote videos.
- Provides 1GB file storage.
- Offers coupons and run surveys.
- Run events & offer integration with apps.
- A bit Difficult to perform email automation.
- Blacklist for spam mails is not available.
- Does not have its own domain.
Offers 60-days free trial and then starts with $20\month for 500 subscribers with 1GB storage, Unlimited Emails.
EMAIL PLUS: $45/monthly 2500 subscribers more features and more ideas to grow your business to next level, It’s worth trying!!!
6. Convert kit Reviews
This email platform is perfect & easy automation for entrepreneurs, bloggers, solopreneurs, author, and marketers. Convert Kit enables easy content updates and offers incentives to emails signup forums.
Has a great feature that enables users to understand their audience through tags and segments. Packed with all top features in a very simple manner, that all marketers wish to have.
Convert Kit is one of the leading email marketing tools helps to gain trusts of readers. Grow audience with help of sign up forms, engaging pop-ups, landing pages, monitoring and reporting (keep track of customers report).
Enables marketers to enhance conversation rate by using Automation and sequences of emails, simply by drag and drop feature. Helps in building system to increase the productivity of business with integration facility.
Mostly ConverKit is helpful in building online businesses. Below are the pros, cons, and pricing for ConvertKit.
- Organizes subscribers and broadcast.
- Tag-based subscribers.
- Enables to create various form types.
- Reliable support.
- Simple and effective automation builder.
- Reliable support channels available.
- Availability of tag-based subscribers system
- A/B Testing feature is very limited.
- Customization options are limited for forums and templates.
- Data for reporting is limited.
- Expensive from rest of template editors.
- Does not have a trial version.
The price for a month $29/Month for 1000 subscribers, $49/Month for 3000 subscribers and $70.Month for 5,000 subscribers.
I will recommend it if you want to run laser targeted email campaigns.
They offer segmentation system and flexible tagging that makes too easy run ultra targeted and focused automated email campaigns, to your specific contact groups.
Inbuilt landing page editor of ConvertKit, allows users to handle end-to-end email campaigns within the all-in-one email marketing software.
7. Active Campaign Reviews
The active campaign is used for email marketing automation, sales CRM, messaging. Enables the Dynamic content, contact management, segmentation and provides sales automation. These sales automation helps to increase productivity.
Email automation, segmentation of contacts list, and easy workflows. Sales automation with CRM and leading score and increase in winning probability.
Messaging customer through email tracking, email segmentation and site messaging. Enables user for advanced campaigns tracking, analytics and reporting. You will also get training support for automation.
- Lower Monthly Pricing
- Offers Free migration for accounts.
- Best Customer support services
- Best tool packed with tons of features for perfect email deliverability.
- Through reporting easy to analyze the geo-tracking, maps, and page visits
- There is no Purchase tracking feature.
- Mobile App is not available
- Automation becomes complex at times.
Here, I have done the Active Campaign Review to choose it for your business. Let’s see the pricing now, for $17/Month for 1000 subscribers.
This includes features of unlimited sending, send the newsletter, marketing automation, and customer support. For more features and subscribers counts, pricing increases.
8. Zoho Campaigns Reviews
Zoho campaign is a very comprehensive email marketing software used nowadays to handle client’s needs. Zoho can create a track, manage, send and share email campaigns fast & effectively.
You can import subscribers from Zoho CRM, testing two version of a campaign to decide the best before proceeding. Pre-designed template and drag-drop editor is helpful in attracting traffic towards the website.
- Subscriber management to import subscribers from various sources.
- Autoresponder to create and schedule an email / autoresponders series.
- Enables campaign to build a bridge with personalized content to attract more audience for long-lasting customer relationship.
- Uses dynamic content in the campaign also includes real-time analytics
- Product customization and sales automation to handle accounts, contacts, and leads
- Social Media Integration for easy sharing on Social Channels.
- Offer Third-Party integrations other systems and tools such as Zoho Campaigns, Microsoft Outlook, Zoho Reports, Slack, Zoho Motivator and Microsoft Office.
- User-friendly and easy to use.
- Includes A/B testing for every campaign.
- Consisting of merge tags to build a reliable connection between customers.
- Increase in reach of the social media campaign.
- Mobile edition is available this software.
- Good reporting and analytics of meta-data
- Provide Artificial Intelligence to enhance an Artifical Intelligence experience with the help of Zoho’s support and Zia.
- The customization is limited to a certain extent
- Some of the pre-established templates are not looking good.
- The interface is not always intuitive for the beginners
- Sending email speed is a bit slow.
Zoho provides free trial version available 30 days. Paid plans of ZOHO are only available on annual subscription-
- Standard ($15/user/month)
- Professional ($30/user/month)
- Enterprise ($45/user/month)
- Ultimate Plan ($100/user/month)
Features offered in starting plan are Webhooks, Subscriber Scoring, Send-time Optimization and Email Polls for more features for a higher budget.
The key difference in these plans is to get access to the advanced function of social media CRM, conversational Artificial Intelligence bot, workflows, and multi-user portals.
9. Campaign Monitor Review
Today Campaign Monitor has more than 120,000 paying customers including such as Disney, Buzzfeed, Airbnb, Coca-Cola, and San Diego.
It consists of many key features like well-designed templates, integrations, transactional emails, automation, leverage customers data Leads to increase in customers engagement.
It also offers long-term loyalty for the customers due to its advanced feature and high-grade customer support.
Consist of well-designed email templates including drag and drop facilities for better results. Blind a reliable relationship among the customers.
Creating a smart segment by sending important emails to selected users. Campaign Monitor is completely a cloud-based email marketing software.
It doesn’t require the download to operate from your laptop or computer. Campaign ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
- Helps in growing email list for increasing audience while using signup forms.
- Integration with the business app.
- Very easy to use the tool dashboard
- The sign-up process only requires a minimal information from 1st-time users: name, email, business and password.
- Provides technical support whenever needed.
- User Interface is responsive and easy to operate.
- Little Expensive.
- Become tedious to customize a template.
- No ways to send emails to unopened segments.
- Difficult to clean inactive emails.
- Often the automation triggers.
Campaign monitor provides 3 categories for Pricing.
- First Basic for $9/month for 0-500 subscribers and automated email. Features like customer support and basic marketing automation.
- Second is Unlimited for $ 29/monthly for 0-500 subscribers.
- The third is Premier for $149/monthly for 0 – 5,000 Subscribers.
However, for 50,000+ subscribers, you can go here for a customized price for high-volume of emails sending. For Nonprofit organizations, they offer 15% discount, that sounds great.:)
10. Hubspot Marketing Reviews
Hubspot marketing is a cloud-based inbound all-in-one marketing and Sales software to convert your site’s traffic into leads and eventually into your clients. Hubspot is a combination of a sales hub, marketing hub, service hub and growth suite which helps to increase in productivity of the business.
Hubspot includes many features that help in the growth of the business. HubSpot is software contact management, SEO content strategy, creating blog content, calls-to-action, reporting dashboards and to leverage your social media channels to improve your organization’s visibility.
- High-end customization options
- Email sequences are easy to comprehend.
- Contextual Content marketing promotions
- Statistics data is quite also readily made available for its users.
- Offer website optimization and web performance
- Social Sharing, tracking & good email scheduling tool
- Easy setup for the blog and email-based marketing.
- Calls to action are helpful for better communication with customers.
- Average customer services.
- The interface is not much user-friendly
- Not able to combine software.
- The product is very confusing to use
- Very expensive comparatively for the same features
- Monitoring needs to be improved
Hubspot consists of free version for users. It has three categories for pricing-
- First one is $50/month features include contact activity, contact management, contact company insights, and SEO strategy and many more.
- Second, is $800/month with add-on features
- the third is $2400/month more advanced and effective features.
Overall HubSpot is used for the variety of marketing aspects other than just for email marketing. It is used for social media marketing, run email marketing campaigns, workflows, list building, custom contact fields, SEO, service website design, Shopify Web design etc.
My Final Thoughts
According to Capterra, on an average(ROI) return on $1 expenses on email marketing is very close to $44.25! That’s why take your time to analyze what is fitting best for your business. And then invest in the best email marketing software to grow your business.
We have reviewed here the best email marketing platforms that can be used to understand the features, pro, cons and price comparison of each platform.
Selecting the perfect email marketing software can enable users to efficiently manage the email marketing task, increase conversion rate and revenue.