How to Become a Freelance Writer Workshop
What if you could start your successful business from scratch in the next 30 DAYS? Using the skills you already have!!
If you want to become a freelance writer, whether as a writer for publications or for corporate clients – understand the opportunities that exist today, and how to access them.
If you really love and enjoy to write (like you do it for fun anyway on what's app or on Facebook), there’s a business opportunity for you.
It’s a good time to be a writer in India! With the rise of content marketing, all kinds of brands need writers, besides traditional and new publishers.
I mean, you could get paid to write articles, blog posts, web content. HIGH demand for writers means, you have a great opportunity to amke significantly more money as an independent freelancer.
Over the years, Women’s Web editors have published thousands of impactful pieces of writing, and know what clients look for from writers.
Join us at our one-day freelance writing workshop in Mumbai to understand how to start your writing career, how to promote it, what clients want, and all the necessary tools to run your business successfully.
This workshop does not teach you how to write; but if you can write, it will help you achieve your dream of becoming a professional writer. It is meant to help you move from writing as a hobby to writing as a career.
A certificate of "Content Writer" Course Completion, will be provided.
What the workshop covers
- - Identify your writing niche: learn what niches exist and how to identify a niche appropriate for you
- - How to build and showcase your portfolio: how to create a portfolio that appears credible and interesting to prospective customers
- - How to write a pitch so clients/editors take note of you
- - How to manage client projects as a writer
- - Assist you to establish your own New BUSINESS and Start PROMOTION by Your OWN!!!
- - Provide a few Best Tools to grow your Content writing Business.
WRITERS are in Demand!!!
The content writer's wages are in the upper 75 percent of ALL writer salaries, which included those working for companies.
In fact, YOU get to:
- Find your best niche, using the skills you already have.
- Set your own price.
- Create your own services offerings.
- And start growing by outsourcing work as an independent contractor (if you want!).
Venue: Andheri West, Mumbai (Offline). Online Training will be via SKYPE
"Hi, Dr. Menka! I just wanted to say thank you very much! I started my freelance writing business this past summer and you were my first inspiration. I am now working on leveling up and am taking my business full-time from next month. I'm leaving my full-time 9-5 corporate job and start working from home,(along with my kids). I am now a mompreneur copywriter - thank you!" ~ Adrine Ong. USA