First Time Here? Read This!
I’m Dr. Menka Yuvraj, The Business Owner & Founder of Fortune Digital India, a Digital Marketing company. I sever the Digital Marketing services to the world’s small and medium-sized enterprises in pursuit to create a powerful Online & Social media presence.
It is hard to juggle all of these but I was able to find balance and keep my sanity, through setting clear goals and priorities. Hustling through all the challenges of starting, managing and growing a business is crazy, but with consistent efforts it is possible.
I Can Increase Your Sales with My ONLINE BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH Marketing Strategy!!!
I’m an inbound marketing consultant. In short, I bring hot leads to your website and together we work to turn them into paying customers.
We’ll do it with inbound marketing, which is almost a cost-free way to promote your product, service or cause by yourself, without any investment on costly ad campaigns.
The core consists of regular blogging, sharing the posts, measuring their impact with analytics – and then repeating what works best. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing and social media marketing are also included.
The objective is to help you spend more time in dealing with already interested leads (which would be generated by the content you create), and less with you making cold calls yourself.
“I’m having 8+ years of expertise in Internet marketing includes WordPress, SEO, Google Adwords (PPC), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Consultation for medium and small business in India, USA, UK, Australia, Canada and UAE. A majority of companies has started taking the advantage of her strategic approach to digitizing their Business. Closer Look at Digital Marketing Portfolio.”
Will it fly?
Definitely, and I can prove it with my case examples: each of them has reached a top ten position in Google’s search results with their selected keyword within three months from the launch of the first project.
It will also fly, because the overall trend in marketing is towards inbound, where, for example, 70% of people say they’d rather learn about products through content rather than through traditional advertising.
Professional, helpful content is a great method to build trust in your visitors. However, it must help them to solve their problems and not boast your product features.
It makes sense, because when you think about it, that’s how you want to buy nowadays: after you get an idea, you go online and search for information. Once you’ve read enough articles, comparisons and feedback from other users will you contact the buyer yourself. You don’t want all the modern advertisements interrupting your life, especially because most of them are not relevant for you.
Ok, so how..?
First of all, you need to be able to articulate your thoughts and expertise with text, images, sound and videos so that you can address your digital audience.
Second, you need to be able to do it regularly. Daily, weekly or monthly really does not matter, but consistency does.
Finally, each of the piece of content you create becomes a digital asset that you own, and it is then at your disposal to share, distribute, update, recycle and repurpose almost endlessly.
On a high level, this is what we’ll do:
- We meet the first time, you tell me what your biggest marketing challenge is. It’s usually an issue with your sales funnel of not having enough hot leads.
- I analyze your website and send you a report with recommendations for a project. Up until here, everything’s for free.
- We agree on the first project and the figure by which we measure its success: your website among the top ten Google search results, X amount of new visitors, newsletter subscribers or first-time buyers, or the number of new sales. The cost of such a project is $1000.
- After that the sky’s the limit. The most successful inbound based people have millions of followers, hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors and sales worth of tens of thousands of euros per month. Building all of this will take time and disciplined approach, but can be done, because it has been done.
Yes! If you’re interested, you will need to do some homework, though.
- You need to figure out who your ideal customer is.
- We need to analyse how they make buying decisions.
- We need to check what information they actually look for.
I will help you with all of these, but nothing is preventing you from doing the above exercises yourself right now. In any case, I will include initial findings in my initial free report and present you an in-depth analysis in the beginning of the first project.
Well, you can send email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get ten introductory emails about inbound marketing and its methods. You will also receive my newsletter once a month, which contains three actionable inbound related articles to help you grow your sales right now. Then contact me!Yes! Send me my Leads BreakThrough Guide!